Picture
Last week, I received a call from a Wichita woman looking to schedule a home inspection for a property she received as an inheritance. She wanted to do some renovate the kitchen; but before she invested a large chunk of cash into a remodel, she wanted to make sure the house was structurally sound. After a Google search for "Wichita Home Inspectors" and a review of my website, she chose to call me because I’m a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers.

Clients like that I earned a civil engineering degree from Kansas State University as well as achieved certification from the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).

Ruth’s experience brings up a good point: while home inspections are often thought of for home buyers and home sellers, they’re important for investors, too. As a property investor myself (I currently own and maintain nearly 40 properties), it’s important to know the condition of the property you’re thinking about investing in and if it will be worth the financial risk.

Property investing isn’t cheap. And it isn’t a purchase to take lightly. Yet some investors will purchase a residential investment property and forgo the home inspection because they, personally, won’t live there. From an investment standpoint, it's risky business to make a large purchase and not know exactly what you’re getting. What if there is significant damage or problems that can affect the purchase price as well as the cost to fix? And what about the safety of the tenants? They deserve to live in safe shelter.

That’s where home inspections for property investors come in. If you’re considering purchasing a residential property as an investment, give me a call or text. I can share my investment property experiences with you as well as schedule an inspection of the property.

"Like" Insight Inspections on Facebook!

Comments

03/25/2015 6:36am

There are so many kinds of investors but this investor information is very useful for me and I suggest to read this all post and enjoy the benefit of this service.

your blog is great full and image is nice use,you use a different type content the topic is very much demand today and everyone wants to read about it thanks you so much.

Buying a residential property is one of the biggest purchase that you will have in your life, so you have to be sure with every decision you make. We will help you with your residential, commercial or land buying decision. Check our website for the list or properties that you can choose from.

Well your points are absolutely valid by following these things we can definitely produce real profit. According to my opinion investment in commercial property will be more profitable as compare to others.

12/16/2015 7:43am

Thank you for sharing this post with us, I am working in Child Care Sales as a sales manager. Any home or commercial property inspector will conduct a thorough inspection of a property being considered for purchase. This inspection includes a non-intrusive and non-destruction assessment of various external and internal building components.

I have had some problems as that woman too..

04/12/2016 1:25pm

I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the subject and the same thing I found in this post. Nice work.

05/25/2016 5:17am

Thanks for publishing this information. I just intend to let you understand that I just look into your site as well as I locate it very appealing and informative.

05/29/2016 1:36pm

The home inspection of the other things can be valuable for the first time. This is only for the first time to prevent on the first time. This is only for the main purpose of the other people. This is only for the main side of the beautiful work.

07/23/2016 4:47am

That's very interesting. Thanks for this post.

07/29/2016 1:45pm

Hello me and my friend who works in childcaresales.com.au as business advisor, Albeit genuine supply-request awkward nature have kept on plagueing land markets into the 2000s in numerous territories, the portability of capital in current complex money related markets is urging to land designers.

08/08/2016 10:33pm

Great web with a great content. Like it so much!

01/10/2017 9:30am

01/16/2017 6:58am

I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from.

02/04/2017 12:59pm

It might be helpful to have a physical office. This guarantees the organization is not kidding with their business. Nonetheless, it might suffice to simply have a telephone or email address. This is valid with surely understood brand sites.

Thanks for the valuable feedback. I think that strategy is sound and can be easily replicable. Great posts. I love this article.

02/25/2017 5:37am

Totally agree with your insights. In today's internet generation, the only way to get an edge in the market out there is to be visible using any other techniques know to men to be able to get the connection in the online community!